POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : transition (44K) : Re: transition (44K) Server Time
4 Oct 2024 07:15:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: transition (44K)
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 9 Apr 1999 11:47:50
Message: <370E1271.19C85C52@geocities.com>
Wonderful concept, of a paper design being "rendered" into a real 3D
object.

Stylistically, though, simply decreasing the transparency isn't that
cool.  Why not have ABCD, where A is just paper, B is a wireframe, C is
blandly textured, etc?

Or,  how about making the pieces gradually being rendered line by line,
just like we see as we sit in front of our pov for hours on end!