POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : PCMHair test image : Re: PCMHair test image Server Time
4 Oct 2024 07:13:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PCMHair test image
From: Ken
Date: 9 Apr 1999 08:52:59
Message: <370DE8E1.D6BE736A@pacbell.net>
Nieminen Mika wrote:

>   My first test with the PCMHair macro by Colefax. It could be better.

 You should know better than to post a hit and run message like
this. When people post new proceedures like this others want some
basic information provided along with it. These are going to be
the typical questions that only you can provide so lets get it
out of the way in one message.

What was the render time ?

How much memory was required ?

Where can I get a copy of this ?

Was the object count very high for this image ?

Was the macro easy to use or is it complicated ?

How much pigment control does the process offer ?

Is this going to be leading edge technology or what ?

Are there limits as to what can be used as the base object ?

Should I get my hair cut today or should I put it off until tomorrow ?

Regards,

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net