POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Patent Pending : Re: Patent Pending Server Time
4 Oct 2024 07:13:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Patent Pending
From: Ken
Date: 9 Apr 1999 08:40:52
Message: <370DE60B.F8D69D07@pacbell.net>
GrimDude wrote:

> Source, please! :)
>
> In fact, feel free to email me! heh
>
> GrimDude
> vos### [at] arkansasnet

  Do you want the image used for the window as well ?

I have to clean up the file but look for it today sometime. If you want
the window image speak up soon of you will get the code only. I don't
know how well I can document the process as I was faking it most of the
time. I will add what I can to clear up major points that are needed to
make it work but offer no gaurantees beyond that.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net