POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Music : Re: Music Server Time
4 Oct 2024 07:12:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Music
From: bankspad
Date: 9 Apr 1999 03:52:03
Message: <370D9F5C.D7E33193@pacbell.net>
Hello Thomas,
I like this one, it has a groove to it that can be nothing but artistic. I play the
sax
also and if it is realism and accuracy you're lookin' for then, cool, but you are
missing a lot of detail in the horn - levers, the bell is mis-proportioned, the keys
are
mis-aligned...blah,blah, blah. However, artistically, it is very smooth - I could
honestly see this as a print on a wall in a coffee house back in the days of late
night
jams and eccentric poetry.
Like my music teacher would always seem to say," You're playing it wrong..."
me: "Nope, just how I like it"
Please keep us up to date on the progress.  ;-]

KB-