POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Music : Re: Music Server Time
4 Oct 2024 07:10:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Music
From: Ken
Date: 9 Apr 1999 01:53:12
Message: <370D8686.89A69BAC@pacbell.net>
Thomas Lake wrote:

> Nice Trumpet!

Thank you !

> However no hard feelings but I like to build my own models. I
> have a thing for using prebuilt ones.

 No hard feelings at all. I understand your position on this and it
mirrors my own to a large degree. It didn't hurt to offer. I take this
philoiphy to the point where I don't like using the many include files
for different functions opting instead to learn how to write and
understand the code myself for those functions. There are a couple I
use like the tree include files, as they are very complicated and math
intensive, but rarely do they get used in their original form. I tweak
them if for no other reason than to see what will happen if I do.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net