POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Landscape Macro - Demo (250k+, JPEG, 1024) : Re: Landscape Macro - Demo (250k+, JPEG, 1024) Server Time
4 Oct 2024 07:12:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Landscape Macro - Demo (250k+, JPEG, 1024)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 9 Apr 1999 00:26:13
Message: <370D731C.960E6805@aol.com>
Is that a one-eared horse (knight chess piece) I see? Yes indeed, it
does appear to be. I think that thing only renders right in POV 2.0 or
some such. Maybe it's POV-Ray 1.0...
That's a pretty think misty air there, makes more trouble for my eyes
than I have already :) If it dropped off faster upwards I think it would
have looked better, imho.
I like seeing that "landscape" of yours down inside and up close like
that, even if the squares have been enlarged. Bet you are working the
supersampling overtime.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe