POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Music : Re: Music Server Time
4 Oct 2024 07:11:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Music
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 8 Apr 1999 23:54:32
Message: <370D6D15.193ED862@home.com>
Spider wrote:

> Let me say this.. I play the saxophone, and that instrument you have there looks
> good, if it is further from the camera... same goes for that horn...
> the level of detail is too bad(My opinion)

What do you mean by this? First I don't play any musical instruments so there are
bound
to be a few mistakes that a person who is aquatinted with the instrument will pick up
but I thought that I modeled quite accurate instruments. Perhaps if you could tell me
exactly what is missing? I'm not finished so I will be adding more things to the Music
Store, more instruments, if this is what you mean.