POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Randomization! Please! : Re: Randomization! Please! Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:26:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Randomization! Please!
From: Kyle
Date: 8 Apr 1999 22:07:15
Message: <370D527D.985CA86F@geocities.com>
YES YES YES!!  I'm trying to make a long hedge out of a single smaller
plant, but to make it look any good I need to have each copy rotated,
scaled, and moved slightly differently.  This is impossible (nearly) to
do with hundreds of copies.  This would be an excellent feature.  I
don't think it would really be that hard to add either.  Please someone
please!! :-)

		Kyle