POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Music : Re: Music Server Time
4 Oct 2024 07:11:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Music
From: Ken
Date: 8 Apr 1999 19:11:31
Message: <370D285A.A3BC0F8B@pacbell.net>
Thomas Lake wrote:

> I have been working on this image for the past couple of days now. Its
> not finished yet, still quite a lot of work to do. But I thought, why
> not post it. A few things I should mension. The weird pattern on the red
> bezier patch is supposed to make it look rippled but didn't turn out
> quite right. The interments were modeled in Rhino then exported to
> Moray.

  Nice work. The scene is missing one major element though in my opinion.
That would of course be my trumpet (see attached image) which can be
downloaded freely from the Pov objects collection at http://twysted.net
It would make it nearly complete. You could also add in the drum set or
selected parts of the set that is included with the standard distribution
of Pov. I believe you can find it in the advanced objects section of the
scenes directory. A few modifications could be made to customize them to
fit your scene.
 No matter what you choose to do with it I like musical instruments and
are always a welcome diversion from the way to many Sci-fi and space ship
related postings.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net