POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Music : Re: Music Server Time
4 Oct 2024 07:13:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Music
From: Spider
Date: 8 Apr 1999 19:20:46
Message: <370D27E5.9D8E1893@bahnhof.se>
Let me say this.. I play the saxophone, and that instrument you have there looks
good, if it is further from the camera... same goes for that horn...
the level of detail is too bad(My opinion)

Sorry, but I had to point it out here.

--
//Spider
        [ spi### [at] bahnhofse ]-[ http://www.bahnhof.se/~spider/ ]