POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 3D lightsabres : Re: 3D lightsabres Server Time
4 Oct 2024 15:16:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3D lightsabres
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 8 Apr 1999 14:41:14
Message: <370CEA1B.27BCBB34@aol.com>
Yep, done them. And for some reason they aren't near as easy for me to
keep focused on. All the movement going on, you know. Another very real
problem is the "static" caused by the pixels rendered for the two
separate viewpoints, it's very much like the 'jitter' or 'crand' keyword
being used in a regular animation. I don't see any solution to this
aside from using pigments only without any complex texturing anyway.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe