POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 3D lightsabres : Re: 3D lightsabres Server Time
4 Oct 2024 09:15:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3D lightsabres
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 8 Apr 1999 14:37:28
Message: <370CE936.CB315760@aol.com>
Heh-heh, yeah, paper towel tubes. I used to do it that way, that's why I
came up with the twisted flat vertical hand idea to make it utensil-free
viewing. The one hand thing does work rather well I believe, all thats
necessary is for the eyes to be helped to see only one image each.
A lot also depends though on the individuals ability to go cockeyed with
this type of stereo pair. I often do it without any aide whatsoever, so
long as the images are either small or seen from far away.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe