POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Blob_Man.inc Examples (35K) : Re: Blob_Man.inc Examples (35K) Server Time
4 Oct 2024 09:15:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blob_Man.inc Examples (35K)
From: Ken
Date: 8 Apr 1999 07:38:20
Message: <370C85E6.52FE93C3@pacbell.net>
Peter Houston wrote:

> Here are some more examples of figures created by the Blob_Man.inc file that
> I created from the code of Govert Zoethout found at
> http://victorian.fortunecity.com/dada/507/ in his U and H images, I have
> modified the macros to add legs, hands, and poseability <sp>.
>
> I'll post the include file when it's cleaned up.
>
> Regards,
>
> Peter H.

 Looks like someone has finaly learned to control the new feature.
It's about time. I did notice though that the way you have the
figures legs terminated in stumps you are really de-feet-ing their
usefulness. Sorry had to, couldn't have stopped myself if I had tried,
someone had to say it, might as well been me as anyone else.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net