POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 3D lightsabres : Re: 3D lightsabres Server Time
4 Oct 2024 09:17:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3D lightsabres
From: Noam Lewis
Date: 8 Apr 1999 06:09:07
Message: <370C7224.38E3ECF9@netvision.net.il>
The fact is that I was just thinking about this idea in the pas week and
was about to post it here. I thought of maybe holding two papertowel
cones in front on ones eyes, so that each eye gets one image. However, i
figured a better way to do it after not succeeding with your technique:
Instead of holding one hand in front of your eyes, hold two, it will be
MUCH easier, even for big images:

	 \/    <--- two hands, twisted in opposite directions
	-00-   <-- eyes
       /head\
       \    /
        ----