POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Computer Desk : Re: Computer Desk Server Time
4 Oct 2024 09:17:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Computer Desk
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 7 Apr 1999 22:38:54
Message: <370C09D0.C5DBE3CE@home.com>
Steve wrote:

> Looks like you used halos on those LEDs aswell.

Nope. I think that effect if simply caused by light reflecting off of the
computer case. The halo like effect is not as noticeable on the 3 led's on the
keyboard.

> Compression screws you up.

?? Oh the JPEG compression. Ya well I tried to get the image size down as low
as I could. Plus I was in a bit oh a hurry when I posted it so I didn't check
the image too closely.