POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Nanotech : Re: Nanotech Server Time
4 Oct 2024 15:13:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Nanotech
From: Spider
Date: 7 Apr 1999 21:31:57
Message: <370BF80E.47B10583@bahnhof.se>
Steve wrote:

> Hang on!   Hang on!
>
> As I answered to a post I saw earlier today: The
> future isn't all that it's cracked up to be.
of course.
"The future will probably be like now, but different"
I don't know who stated that, but I liked it :-)

>         <indentation just for Ken>  We still have
> beggars/homeless people in the cities where we
> live, we still have children/young adults leaving
> school not being able to read or wrighte.  There's
> a vicious war in Kosovo, it hasn't rained in some
> parts of Ethiopia for about 15 years.
Hmm, genocide again.. 50 years since the last one... *hmm*

>   As I said the future it's for the imaginative,
> I've read Gibson and all the rest, and who would
> have thought in the seventies when video came out
> that cinema would be so popular now.
I agree with you, and I agree with the fact, we will never see far into the
future..

> Think again chaps and chapesses,  Machines are
> rubish, they break down and need humans to fix
> them.
hehe, they sure do.

> Don't have bad dreams.
Why not? it's a bad world after all...