POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Inside Joke? : Re: Inside Joke? Server Time
4 Oct 2024 15:12:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Inside Joke?
From: Steve
Date: 7 Apr 1999 20:48:29
Message: <370BEAAB.791DDB74@ndirect.co.uk>
Yes Spider why don't we hold a competition for the
name of the virous that indents your pov scripts
(It's not a programming language is it?), when you
save, wether you want it to indent or not.

Personally I'd rather chose to indent or not to
indent, depending on the way I feel.  And I don't
mind doing it myself, then I know it's been done
properly, I don't trust computers, they'r less
complicated than an abacus.

Steve