POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Nanotech : Re: Nanotech Server Time
4 Oct 2024 15:12:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Nanotech
From: Steve
Date: 7 Apr 1999 20:48:27
Message: <370BE8EA.32BC0463@ndirect.co.uk>
Hang on!   Hang on!

As I answered to a post I saw earlier today: The
future isn't all that it's cracked up to be.

	<indentation just for Ken>  We still have
beggars/homeless people in the cities where we
live, we still have children/young adults leaving
school not being able to read or wrighte.  There's
a vicious war in Kosovo, it hasn't rained in some
parts of Ethiopia for about 15 years.

  As I said the future it's for the imaginative,
I've read Gibson and all the rest, and who would
have thought in the seventies when video came out
that cinema would be so popular now.

Think again chaps and chapesses,  Machines are
rubish, they break down and need humans to fix
them.

Don't have bad dreams.

Steve