POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : POV-Ray modification question : Re: POV-Ray modification question Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:20:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray modification question
From: Spider
Date: 7 Apr 1999 17:36:57
Message: <370BC0F6.55C32441@bahnhof.se>
Hey now...
Quake3arena will be based on a JIT compiler..
it will be using one binary for the server part, and one for client part
computing(not gfx).

It will be written in ansi C, pre-compiled into a binary form, then compiled at
runtime for each system, using the internal C processor in quake 3...
it will all be based on LCC.

Well, JIT in games, of course :-)

--
//Spider