POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Scene from New Star Wars Movie [87k] : Re: Scene from New Star Wars Movie [87k] Server Time
4 Oct 2024 09:17:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Scene from New Star Wars Movie [87k]
From: Scott McDonald
Date: 7 Apr 1999 16:04:57
Message: <370BAC6F.23032A74@metrolink.com>
Steve wrote:

> Is this a trend or are you just competing against
> ken.  "The animals without eyes".  I can't see the
> purple (puce), guys eyes.

the bad guys eyes are hidden by his helmet.  if i did a frontal shot
you'd see 'em.

|Colin Scott McDonald                                  Metro Link, Inc.|
|                veni, vici, volo in dominum redirre                   |
|sco### [at] metrolinkcom                                  www.metrolink.com|