POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Nanotech : Re: Nanotech Server Time
4 Oct 2024 09:16:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Nanotech
From: portelli
Date: 7 Apr 1999 12:58:38
Message: <370BAADA.462C1683@pilot.msu.edu>
I think the black is from over lapping container objects.  I used a few
of them to try and make the smoke.  You can't tell from this angle but
the smoke is flowing away with the blood flow.  I tried to make some
turbulence behind the little jets too.  No arealight, I never thought
about that.  I couldn't decide on how to make it look like a thick
fluid.  My attemps at media did not turn out.  Thanks though.