POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Nanotech : Re: Nanotech Server Time
4 Oct 2024 09:13:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Nanotech
From: Spider
Date: 7 Apr 1999 15:52:25
Message: <370B9A7F.333B73E@bahnhof.se>

ned
Cybepunk books that hooked me... Jhonny Mnemonic... idoru... Darn, my mem
ory...
max_memory_level <15 minutes... *gah*
Was it Grisham... noooo.. that was the one with the dinosaurs(and some ot
her
good ones)... darn this, off to quake and gib some monsters in frustratio
n..
waaaiit... gib, gib, gibson... william Gibson, thats it :-)

Well, sorry about my waste of splace,but I'm frustrated and bored.. lost
a lot
of work in a crash.

bye.

portelli wrote:

>         Well I don't know how this compares to some of the posts here,
I'll let

--

//Spider
        [ spi### [at] bahnhofse ]-[ http://www.bahnhof.se/~spider/ ]