POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Inside Joke? : Re: Inside Joke? Server Time
4 Oct 2024 09:15:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Inside Joke?
From: Spider
Date: 7 Apr 1999 15:52:22
Message: <370B98F0.11E5DC28@bahnhof.se>
Actually, uncle Ken has proved some very creative ways of indenting.. backwards
indenting among others...
hmm, I had a "pascal cleaner" and a "html cleaner" once.. perhaps I should
modify one of them to apply on uncle Ken's sources... or we could patch uncle
Ken's povray editor with it, automaticaaally indent the file when saving...
*grin*

--
//Spider
        [ spi### [at] bahnhofse ]-[ http://www.bahnhof.se/~spider/ ]