POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Announce: Update to Renderer Plugin : Re: Announce: Update to Renderer Plugin Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:15:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Announce: Update to Renderer Plugin
From: Tim Glover
Date: 7 Apr 1999 14:28:19
Message: <370B957F.5FBE@nettally.com>
Alexander Enzmann wrote:

<SNIP>

> Seems strange that both MSVCRT.DLL and MFC42.DLL are in use even right
> after you boot.  I'm sure there is a way to get around it with a proper
> sort of install program, but I don't know how to write one.

Why would this be strange? <grin>  If I remember correctly, MSVCRT is
associated with the video output and MFC42 is the Microsoft Foundation
Classes (right?).  These both seem REAL important to basic system
function.  Of course, I could be totally off base here.

Tim Glover

tgl### [at] nettallycom

<SNIP AGAIN>