POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 3D lightsabres : Re: 3D lightsabres Server Time
4 Oct 2024 09:16:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3D lightsabres
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 7 Apr 1999 10:59:45
Message: <370B64B3.39719656@aol.com>
Alas, I know... It's just that I keep thinking I might print these and
use a stereoscope viewer on them someday 8)
I've said it before and I'll say it again, trick is to get far away from
the monitor screen to ease the eyes.
I've added this particular one to my 3D web page shrunk down a bit,
again the URL is:

 http://members.aol.com/wrld0rigin/3D.htm

I need to put more up. And try cross-eyed versions too I guess, you can
get closer to them.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe