POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Shades : Re: ??? Server Time
4 Oct 2024 17:16:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ???
From: Steve
Date: 7 Apr 1999 15:17:25
Message: <370B56D8.879F53D8@ndirect.co.uk>
Convert them to a cheese colour, but they'r already cheesy.  I wouldn't
wear them purely because they'r the sort of thing that Chris Evans would
wear (That alone makes them cheesy).

Good image, reminds me of an image an old friend of mine made in Real3D
on the Amiga, he had a bunch of limes standing around by a wall, and
some of them had shades on.

Cheers
Steve