POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Photon Patch Bug Report : Re: Photon Patch Bug Report Server Time
3 Sep 2024 00:15:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Photon Patch Bug Report
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 7 Apr 1999 01:45:32
Message: <370AE2D1.B49F3C78@aol.com>
Sounds like another case for a switchable feature. The difference in
layered planes each with a single filtered texture and a layered texture
on one plane is very noticeable. I always thought of it in terms of a
shadowlessness between the layers of a texture versus the physically
separate ones.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe