POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Nanotech : Re: Nanotech Server Time
4 Oct 2024 09:13:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Nanotech
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 7 Apr 1999 00:24:39
Message: <370ACFDA.357904D9@aol.com>
The black line "artifacts" are rather curious, overlapping transparent
container objects usually, though I can't tell what you used here.
Doesn't seem to be that anyway.
I've liked this picture from the beginning anyway. No arealight? Just
seems the shadows would never be sharp considering the light source
would almost certainly be large and possibly diffused by the
semi-transparent cellular structures (oops, that's not obvious here
either, the transparency of such small-scale things).
How's that for "dissecting" your picture yet once again?

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe