POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My 1st raytrasing : Re: My 1st raytrasing Server Time
4 Oct 2024 15:15:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My 1st raytrasing
From: Stephen Lavedas
Date: 6 Apr 1999 23:58:31
Message: <370AC9E6.ED5BA61A@virginia.edu>
I'd like to comment that I DID in fact pick up on the Mirrored sphere
over checkered plane motif... I was just reading through the responses
to see if anyone else had picked it up before I left the 10th message on
the topic.  I am quite surprised myself.

Steve
I wish I had an Uncle like you...then again, my dad was pretty cutting
edge.