POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 3D lightsabres : Re: 3D lightsabres Server Time
4 Oct 2024 09:14:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3D lightsabres
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 6 Apr 1999 22:32:32
Message: <370AB58C.A72BBD45@aol.com>
Yep, sorry, I thought so too. I hurriedly used a clumsy left/right shift
as second thought to just plain old single image. The camera is rotated
off axis some and instead of shifting the rotation I translated in 2
axes (x,z) by what probably is too large a shift anyhow since I guessed
it.
I did try keeping the images narrowed in width. Basically the eye
separation just can't be compromised or you get cock-eyed too much.
Suppose cross-eyed would be easier but I've never done those since it
seems to go against logic looking at opposite sides.
I'll probably go ahead and reduce this one and add it onto my web page.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe