POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cat in Room : Re: Cat in Room Server Time
4 Oct 2024 09:15:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cat in Room
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 6 Apr 1999 20:48:52
Message: <370A9D40.FA811514@aol.com>
I wasn't about to say anything about the teapot, figured all else was
fair game though :)
And I take it your wife isn't a newsgroup reader and that you type
secretly from within a cubical even at home. LOL
Digitized model of a cat huh, talk about a tough subject for one of
those mechanical digitizers!
Did you actually pay for a mesh of this cat?

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe