POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My 1st raytrasing : My 1st raytrasing Server Time
4 Oct 2024 09:17:16 EDT (-0400)
  My 1st raytrasing
From: Ken
Date: 6 Apr 1999 15:04:44
Message: <370A4B7B.C79005C2@pacbell.net>
Hi,

  My name is Mike and I am 8 1/2 years old. I made this picture with help
from my uncle Ken. I did not want to show it like this but uncle Ken said
the people here are nice and would have a nice laugh when they saw it.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I had fun making it. I am going to have a
poster made from this picture to take to school with me.

 Bye,

 Mike Tyler

A note from uncle Ken:

 This will teach my brother to drop his kid off on me unexpectedly for
the day. Mike is now so firmly hooked on Pov daddy won't be able to
get near his computer for a month. There is a copy of Pov-Ray waiting
for him in his email today (Snicker). I wonder if raytracing ability is
heriditary ? Hmmm ...

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net