POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Announce: Update to Renderer Plugin : Re: Announce: Update to Renderer Plugin Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:19:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Announce: Update to Renderer Plugin
From: Alexander Enzmann
Date: 6 Apr 1999 14:23:16
Message: <370A4350.CB559B53@mitre.org>
Hmmm, the message you are getting is from Moray and implies that Lutz's
call to LoadLibrary() failed.  So somewhere along the line, MeshObj.DLL
is trying to get access to a function that for some reason isn't
available.

I'm assuming you downloaded the most recent version of MeshObj from the
web site.

Perhaps you could post a directory listing of all the dll's that are in
both the main moray directory, as well as in the plugins directory.
Also, just what OS and revision are you running?

Xander