POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Aftermath of a Space Battle : Re: Aftermath of a Space Battle Server Time
4 Oct 2024 11:19:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Aftermath of a Space Battle
From: Bryan Valencia
Date: 6 Apr 1999 14:24:28
Message: <370A42B2.723B12AA@209software.com>
Thanks for the critique.   As for size, I did that with SIZE.
That planet has a raduis of 1e6, and that space station is 1000 high.
The small ships are about 5 units long.
tall boxes every 1 degree hanging from the base of  "half dome".
They are the standard "Brushed_Aluminum" texture.  I intended to have
them play some of the light from the 'bays' in the lower section back on
to the station via radiosity, but they just don't.
sleep after 3 months flight to find the outpost he is approaching has been
destroyed. This space station is the space borne part of a mining operation
on the planet surface.
c e. How
image,
-