POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Free Povray Textures : Free Povray Textures Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:29:07 EDT (-0400)
  Free Povray Textures
From: Ken
Date: 6 Apr 1999 02:48:59
Message: <37099F03.80760E07@pacbell.net>
A few of my surplus textures yours for the taking. I cleaned the file
up so it is legible and even (shudder) indented some of it. Should
be comapatable with Pov versions 2.2 to 3.1.

If you use any of them in the IRTC an honorable mention would be nice
but not necessary. They are offered free without restriction for your
use. If you get rich on them I will hunt you down and make you pay a
modest and conservative 75% royalty fee. What more could you ask for ?

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net

Post a reply to this message