POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cow ? : Re: Cow ? Server Time
4 Oct 2024 15:14:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cow ?
From: Ken
Date: 6 Apr 1999 01:48:12
Message: <370990E7.6E57E56@pacbell.net>
JM wrote:

> Sweet!  I was working with cows a while back... theres a couple thousand of
> em.. =]
>
> --Joey Mendoza

I'm not sure why you would group them as you did but you have the distinction
of creating udderly unique imagery. Only three little details are steering this
from credibility - there is no foul methane laden cloud hanging in the air above,
the ground is spotless (impossible with that many cows around), and the lines
are to orderly. Cows be moovers and shakers and will horn their way into anything,
but orderly is not their cup of milk so to speak.

If you get time stop by Warps page and check out his Bovine IRTC submission
in the gallery/images section. I still chuckle every time I think about his
image.

http://www.students.tut.fi/~warp/

--
Ken Tyler