POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Computer Desk : Computer Desk Server Time
4 Oct 2024 09:15:44 EDT (-0400)
  Computer Desk
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 6 Apr 1999 00:39:34
Message: <37098313.BC2C6740@home.com>
Another image. This one is sort of a work in progress, sort of not. I
finished it a while back but I'm not completely happy with the results,
and will probably go to work on it again. For example the computer
screen looks like it is mounted on its side, keyboard is too flat, and
the wood texture is too red and needs to be scaled and rotated in a few
places most notably the drawer. I did like how the LED lights appeared
though. They were created by creating a small room behind where you want
the light, then create a hole connecting the surface with the room in
the shape of the LED. Then create a small transparent colored piece of
plastic the colour of your light and placing it in front of the room.
Then I put a light in the small room. Oh and the box used in the CSG
difference for the small room behind the light had a 100% reflective
texture.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'computer desk.jpg' (46 KB)