POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : imaginary world : Re: imaginary world Server Time
4 Oct 2024 11:18:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: imaginary world
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 5 Apr 1999 20:43:26
Message: <37094BC0.5988FD0F@home.com>
Nice image I especially like the reflective golden object. How did you create
this, what material is on it?

Just thought you might want to know that I found you image on another web site,
some guy who's taking a bunch of pov-ray newsgroup postings and putting them on
his page. He has your email address there so I'm guessing you know about it.
Just thought you might want to know.

The web site is http://a214.ryd.student.liu.se/povray/. You can find a posting
of his about the site it povray.binaries.tutorials