POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : question for you photon fans... : Re: question for you photon fans... Server Time
3 Sep 2024 06:18:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: question for you photon fans...
From: Margus Ramst
Date: 5 Apr 1999 20:24:42
Message: <3709463a.0@news.povray.org>
I think of the the terms offered, "spacing" or "dispersion" best reflect the
funcion of this keyword. Of the two, "dispersion" might cause confusion with
a certain other patch - and it's longer. So my vote goes to "spacing"
(unless you find a shorter synonym for the typeamatically challenged like me
:)

Margus