POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : question for you photon fans... : Re: question for you photon fans... Server Time
3 Sep 2024 06:14:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: question for you photon fans...
From: Spider
Date: 5 Apr 1999 19:10:40
Message: <370933F7.FB9B948A@bahnhof.se>
I agree with you here Ken.
in the beginning, I had no idea of what the numbers should be, and did the
reverse math thing...
But now that i know the relation of the two, it is far better this way...

got with the linear correlation. (I think thats the word)

--
//Spider
        [ spi### [at] bahnhofse ]-[ http://www.bahnhof.se/~spider/ ]