POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : First Post to P.B.I : Re: First Post to P.B.I Server Time
4 Oct 2024 09:17:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: First Post to P.B.I
From: Spider
Date: 5 Apr 1999 17:18:37
Message: <370919B6.3C4FEB5E@bahnhof.se>
A good image, but in some way it needs more "dirt" .. The cans are nice and
clean, the stair isn't affected by a normal(ooo) and so on. If you find the
patience this image will prove a masterpice, if you don't, It'll rank as a good
experience :-)

--
//Spider
        [ spi### [at] bahnhofse ]-[ http://www.bahnhof.se/~spider/ ]