POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : First Post to P.B.I : Re: First Post to P.B.I Server Time
4 Oct 2024 09:16:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: First Post to P.B.I
From: Margus Ramst
Date: 5 Apr 1999 17:05:54
Message: <370917a2.0@news.povray.org>
I like the atmosphere. Are the raindrops real objects or post-processing?
I think the bricks would look better indented (comments, Ken? :)
About the puddle: It actually looks amazingly good, but I get the impression
that it's not a static puddle but rather water rushing out from underneath
the building. I suggest you make it flatter, also pehaps a bit darker.
All in all, great image. Reminds me of a scene I did once but never
finished. I might look it up and finish it now...

Margus