POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lukes First[3 jpgs 14.19k] : Re: Lukes First[3 jpgs 14.19k] Server Time
4 Oct 2024 15:15:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lukes First[3 jpgs 14.19k]
From: Phil Clute
Date: 5 Apr 1999 16:44:55
Message: <37091411.A9FBC337@tiac.net>
Lance Birch wrote:
>Hey, great job, that's excellent!!!

Thanks!

>Did you know that they shattered 500 of those in one day of shooting
for
>Episode 1?Wow, talk about smashing them...

Yeah, I guess everyone was goofing off playing with the sabres one day
and
Jake(young Anakin) put some bruises on people.

>(BTW, it's worth the download
>of the 2:30 minute trailer @ 25Mb...  EXCELLENT!!!  Can't wait to see
it on
>the big screen!!!)

I've had it since it first came out, and I've watched it about a hundred
times
(secretly dreaming that I raytraced the entire thing by myself, and
wondering
how I might do it in reality!!  : )  ).

--
...coffee?...yes please! extra sugar,extra cream...Thank you.