POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Grenadine : Re: Grenadine Server Time
4 Oct 2024 17:19:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Grenadine
From: Margus Ramst
Date: 5 Apr 1999 16:41:01
Message: <370911cd.0@news.povray.org>
It's wrong. It's wrong. It's wrong. It's wrong.
Perhaps you should notify Nathan of this. It may be a problem with the
Photon patch. Perhaps something to do with using transparency in bitmaps...
Not sure. But the shadow with photons should be similar to that w/o photons
in this area. Of that I'm quite sure.
If you like, you can send me the source and I'll do a quick debugging
session...

Margus.