POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Tower 55K : Re: The Tower 55K Server Time
4 Oct 2024 09:17:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Tower 55K
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 5 Apr 1999 13:04:05
Message: <3708DEC3.AAAB1E9E@aol.com>
Difficult to say without knowing what the picture looks like :)
Is there that dense a air? Looks like in the midst of a forest fires
smoke. If you have that one lamp on you should use a fade_distance light
there along with same in the texture of the glass perhaps to give it
more a glow, speaking of which the surrounding air would definately need
a glow and halo effect around it. I don't see any bulbs either, or is it
gas? Need the appropriate apparatus in any case.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe