POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cat in Room : Re: Cat in Room Server Time
4 Oct 2024 09:14:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cat in Room
From: Ken
Date: 5 Apr 1999 13:05:30
Message: <3708DE20.6C50A269@pacbell.net>
Bob Hughes wrote:

> Pretty neat. That rug has lines matching the floor lines and seems
> strange. Speaking of strange... no, not the lack of obvious cat-eyes
> (c'mon, at least throw a couple of spheres into its head!), but that
> shadow on the lower part of the cabinet drawers. Dark there and very
> light across the floor. Doesn't appear correct at all.
> I don't care much for your taste in wallpaper either. j/k!

C'mon ain't ya never sawed a cat wid it's eyes clos'd bafour ?

Shadows is as shadows does.

Back off on the wall paper man. It was carefully selected from 3 different
samples before is was used here.

And not one word about the inclusion of the "Utah Teapot". Tells me what kind
of critics I'm up against.

 Anyway I'm not changing the scene. It's done the fork has already been stuck
in it. For a person such as myself who openly descriminates against all that
is cute, fuzzy, brainless, and resembles roof rabbits, it is the best I could
muster for my CAT loving, fuzz cooing, brainless wife who wanted something
personal from me related to the bovine er I mean feline species. The model
is an excellent one having come from a fully digitized source as opposed
to human created and it is accurate to a very high level. Unsmoothed the mesh
file size is over a meg and with smoothing tops 3.5 megs.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net