POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cat in Room : Re: Cat in Room Server Time
4 Oct 2024 09:15:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cat in Room
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 5 Apr 1999 12:45:29
Message: <3708DA6E.32B62A85@aol.com>
Pretty neat. That rug has lines matching the floor lines and seems
strange. Speaking of strange... no, not the lack of obvious cat-eyes
(c'mon, at least throw a couple of spheres into its head!), but that
shadow on the lower part of the cabinet drawers. Dark there and very
light across the floor. Doesn't appear correct at all.
I don't care much for your taste in wallpaper either. j/k!

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe