POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cat in Room : Re: Cat in Room Server Time
4 Oct 2024 09:16:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cat in Room
From: Josh English
Date: 5 Apr 1999 12:27:11
Message: <3708D61B.357599B3@spiritone.com>
Looks good... but since your using "The Night Watch" in the background (I knew
those art histroy classes would come in handy) I would give the scene a night
time lighting, with enough light to identify the picture on the wall and make
the mouse hole visible, then have the cat facing the mousehole. I think it
would make a nice image that way...

On the other hand, if that isn't "The Night Watch" then I've probably made an
ass out of myself and shouldnt' have slept through art history ; )

Josh English
eng### [at] spiritonecom