POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : question for you photon fans... : Re: question for you photon fans... Server Time
3 Sep 2024 00:17:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: question for you photon fans...
From: Nathan Kopp
Date: 5 Apr 1999 11:19:49
Message: <3708C5D2.5B3AA1F6@Kopp.com>
Spider wrote:

> I go for quantity ... A bit longish, but then, not aburdly so.

Hmmm... but 'quantity' has the same problem as 'density' in that someone
would expect the number to follow to represent the 'quantity' of photons
(an integer specifying how many there are).  I need a word that conveys the
fact that the number following it is the space between photons.

(I kind of like 'spread', which Ken suggested)

-Nathan