POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A bright, sunny, nice hallway. ~160kb : Re: A bright, sunny, nice hallway. ~160kb Server Time
4 Oct 2024 09:13:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A bright, sunny, nice hallway. ~160kb
From: Kyle
Date: 5 Apr 1999 02:59:39
Message: <3708510E.B47D9432@geocities.com>
I'm going to make some suggestions to my own pic.  I think it needs some
more *plants* :-)  I think I'll try to put some ivy looking stuff up on
top of those ledges.  Yeah, that's the ticket.  And um... then I'll try
to render it w/ radiosity, and I'll fix that ledge on the right.  Then,
after that, I'll make those white tiles a little bit whiter.  Then, I'll
put in a nice food cart w/ some green jello and rubbery salisbury steak
on a plate.  Anything I'm missing?